4055 Lakemount Rd.
A HELPFUL NOTE:
The amazing location of our facility can also bring a challenge – locating the building in the beautiful countryside. Unfortunately, many GPS systems misguide drivers into a local field! Searching under “Lifeteams” on Google Maps, rather than using the actual address, will ensure you are going to the right location. Here are written directions to help you on your way.
Directions from Hwy. #1 coming from the West:
– Take the Whatcom Exit North on the East side of Abbotsford
– Turn right on North Parallel Road (at the Tim Hortons)
– Follow as the road turns right at the first stop sign (Eldridge) and crosses a small bridge, then bears left to continue running parallel to the highway.
– Take your first left turn on McDermott (which becomes Lakemount)
– Turn left and drive up the hill on the 2nd driveway after crossing the bridge
Directions from Hwy. #1 coming from the East:
– Take #3 Road Exit off of Hwy #1 about 12 km. after Chilliwack
– On the north side of the highway, turn left on N. Parallel road.
– Turn right on McDermott (which becomes Lakemount).
– Turn left into the 2nd driveway after crossing the bridge.
The view as you cross the bridge on McDermott. This road becomes Lakemount Rd. directly after the bridge, leading you to the Lifeteams driveway which climbs up the hill on your left.
The entrance of the Lifeteams driveway. Turn up this hill and at the end you’ll discover the Lifehouse.
Do you have a small group weekend coming up? Need a facility to host a planning meeting? A family reunion? Or want to schedule a prayer retreat? Our Lifeteams main house facility is available to rent.
Our facility has beds to comfortably sleep 14 and cots to sleep 4 more. As part of your rental you’ll enjoy use of our new kitchen, dining area, living room, games & rec room, as well as trails and firepit on the 20-acre property nestled on Sumas Mountain.